Let's Respond To The Malaysian Floods!



Hi guys! First and foremost I would like to say that my thoughts is with the families of those on flight QZ8501. I offer my condolences and stand firmly with them in this hour of grief. This year is fully of the bad news  like dissapperance of the aircraft MH370, followed by MH17 that was shot down. What can I say about this year is for the aviation business not so lucky . Hope next year can bring more joyful and makes a lot of happiness.

Recently, Malaysia was shaken by extraordinary flooding in the east coast. So, I would like to all reader especially among the malaysian people let's respond to the Malaysian floods. How? So easy! If you keen to donate, you can make an online donation through Maybank via account name : MERCY HUMANITARIAN FUND, MERCY Malaysia (CIMB BANK) and Malaysian Medical Relief Society (RHB Bank). You can click the picture above for more details! Thank you for your donation.




FAKTA

14 JENIS

NEED AN

20 THINGS


DING DING

OH MY GOLD

A SIMPLE

CADBURY

MAGGI











No comments:

Post a Comment